Jason and I recently got back from 5 weeks in Thailand! As vegans who love raw food, we ate a lot of fresh spring rolls! I've been making them in my kitchen lately and can't believe how easy they are!
1. Chop an assortment fruits, veggies + herbs.
2. Fill saucepan with warm water (2 inches deep) - submerge rice paper fully until soft.
3. Layout rice paper and fill your chopped fruits, veggies + herbs.
4. Fold outside edges and roll!
- 3/4 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeeze lime juice
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce (or BRAGGS amino acid)
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 2 teaspoons chile-garlic paste
- 1 medium garlic clove mashed
- sprinkle with sesame seeds